XKUBED is a groundbreaking data consolidation, reporting, auditing and monitoring solution based on data standards.
Traditional software applications hardcode the business logic necessary to support the requirements they were designed for into software code, which makes them rigid and difficult to change or enhance. Business requirements change and evolve rapidly, and outgrow hardcoded software very quickly. This is the no. 1 reason why business users do not find the support they need to do their job in the software applications used within their organizations. It is an unsustainable model that drives internal inefficiencies, the proliferation of manual spreadsheets and continuous investments in new technology.
XKUBED works differently. It is the result of many years of studies on the patterns and commonalities found in the structure of business information and in the processes and activities typically performed on that information within organizations. These patterns are transformed into executable templates, leveraging languages for business data standardization such as XBRL.
Unlike traditional software applications, XKUBED is designed to understand standardized data and processes without hardcoding any purpose- or organization-specific logic. Specific business logic is instead embedded into standards-based executable templates, which can be configured, created and maintained by business users.
XKUBED can be easily configured to get data from existing software applications – no need for costly replacement or re-engineering of any component of the corporate information system. Data becomes accessible, no matter in what software application it is stored; it can be consolidated, validated, analyzed and presented in reports and dashboards via a mouse click activity. In other words, data becomes Sustainable Data.
XKUBED is available through a cloud/SaaS rental model with a low monthly usage fee, or as a standalone purchased license. Contact us for more information.
XKUBED For XBRL Compliance
- Intuitive, time-saving initial set-up and maintenance.
- Cloud/SaaS rental model with minimal impact on the IT function.
- Low monthly usage fees, often taken from the Financial Department operational budget rather than requiring capital approval.
- Significant monthly manpower savings or third-party agent (e.g. auditors, financial publishers) cost reductions.
- Automated generation from the XBRL taxonomy of various components that minimizes costs of initial setup and maintenance of the IT system. Examples include:
- Web forms for data submission
- Spreadsheets distributed to filers for offline population
- Data collection and analysis components
- Storage of data in XBRL format that optimizes processing performance and dynamically adapts to changes over time in the XBRL taxonomy used, minimizing the cost of maintenance of the system.
- Native support of XBRL Global Ledger, a critical factor of success in various situations, including:
- Regulatory programs where a standard chart of accounts is used
- Tax compliance and other programs aiming at the collection of granular, transactional information
- Programs with a focus on the reduction of the reporting burden for regulated entities, such as companies or Government agencies